INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
• in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way;
• to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with applicable law;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• to create liability for us in any way; or in any way that causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of any of the provisions in these Terms of Website Use;
• not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
o any part of our Website;
o any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
o any software used in the provision of our Website; or
o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The below mentioned content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you may contribute or submit to our Website (“Contributions”).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
• be accurate (where they state facts);
• comply with applicable law in Belgium and in any country from which they are posted.
• Contributions must not:
o contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
o promote violent or sexually explicit material;
o promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
o infringe any copyright, database right, intellectual property right and/or trade mark of any other person;
o be false, inaccurate or likely to deceive or mislead any person;
o be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
o promote any illegal activity;
o be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
o be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
o be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
o give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
o advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
o link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under these Terms of Website Use.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious, technologically harmful or designed to disrupt the current operation of our Website or other websites. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We may report any breach under these Terms of Website Use to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING AND FRAMING
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards and all applicable laws and regulations.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our Website. We have not reviewed these third party websites and we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.