WHO ARE WE?
Your personal data are processed by Karin Bali, which is residing in Belgium, as the processing manager according to the legal and regulatory provisions regarding personal data protection. If you have any further question, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Cookies. For further information on the manner how we process personal data by cookies, you may check our Cookies Policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
Personal data, content and information submitted by users by using our website or via social media is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, the Customer Data is controlled by Karin Bali.
Other information – Categories of personal data
Karin Bali may also collect and receive the following categories of personal data:
• User information. Users provide information such as an email address and contact details.
• Billing and other information. For Customers that purchase a Service, we may collect and store billing address and credit card information.
• Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
• Contact information. With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected when using our services.
• Log data. When you use the website our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the website, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the website, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
• Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
• Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA’S PROCESSING
2.1. We shall process your personal data only:
b) if we have the legal basis for this purpose.
2.2. The legal basis on which we rely are as follows:
a) Contract: A contract concluded with you that we shall fulfil, or the steps to follow before concluding a contract with you.
b) Consent: Your free consent, given after being informed of its implications.
c) Legitimate interest: A legitimate interest that we as an organization have, e.g. regarding the enhancement of our service delivery.
d) Legal obligation: A legal obligation to which we are subject.
2.3. The chart below states for what purposes we process your personal data, along with this process’s legal basis, where D-PAC is acting as the data controller.